segunda-feira, 13 de fevereiro de 2023

Multidão I4F em Fevereiro // I4F Crowd in February * 2023

 Ivan Sellers listen some interviewscircles and resourcing sessions, read the blog, some material in the shared directory and write this notes.


Thank you Ivan Sellers for sharing your thoughts about Innovations for the Future (I4F).

What is Innovations for the Future?

  1. An effort to identify and highlight the work of innovators, edge workers, individuals associations, groups pushing boundaries to bring forth a future that offers new and better ways for humanity to coexist with nature and to address the challenges of our society

  2. An effort to bring the distinctions and maps of Possibililty Management and Regenerative Development and other tools that can facilitate the emergence of a 4.0 society

  3. An effort to bring changemakers together so that they do not feel alone, so that collective intelligence can be put into place, and so that there is an exchange of dialogue, of learning, and of experience

  4. An effort to give voice to changemakers (as a collective and as a movement) and to allow others to both connect with them and to learn from and participate in (become aware of) the changes that are taking place.

  5. An effort to bring resourcing to these innovators

  6. An effort to facilitate learning and access to funding

How can people experience Innovation for the Future (I4F) ?

  • Through Resourcing sessions

  • By participating in an interview to help transmit the essence of their work

  • By inviting a sensing session of their project or by participating in a sensing session with another group

  • By joining an activation program in their area or bio-region

  • By creating a local Innovation for the future WhatsApp or telegram group

How can I4F generate revenues for itself?

Possible answer: activation program; Regenerative Development and Possibility Management trainings ; consulting;

What is the value I (generic “me”) would see in my interaction with I4F and how would I value this interaction?

Possible answer: keeping the focus on regeneration

How to decentralize the management of I4F so that local nodes could emerge?

Possible Answer: create a group of practice with any members that have the capacity to “coach”

How to create a sense of a collective amongst people in different areas of Portugal around I4F? Shared Codex? Sense of being a member?

Possible answer: create a ritual of celebration once someone had done Possibilty Management and Regenerative Development or an activation program.

How to create relevance for the service that I4F brings ?

My story is that this is a concept in creation; it is not yet a finished product.

About language

Using references to new words and concepts can be off-putting especially to people in the countryside. Invites the translation of concepts into simpler concepts or at least to bring definitions (maps) before using such terminology.

What is alive in you after reading this notes ?

You can share in the telegram group 'I4F - Crowd Events': https://t.me/i4fcongregationevents with a text, audio or video message. Also com can send an email and i share in the group. You can also come to a circle on fridays at 9h30 and share.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Multidão I4F em Outubro // I4F Crowd in October * 2022

  [Em Português] >> Novidades no I4F >> I4F Crowd Circle: Circulo da Multidão Inovações para o Futuro >> I4F Resourcing Se...